I went to a band concert. Two rows ahead of me, my little wheelchair buddy was sitting with her family. Three weeks ago, in that life as a teacher's aide, I took care of her needs every day. After the concert, I leaned over her chair. "I miss you so much!!" She jumped in my arms and gave me the biggest hug. "I miss you, too!!" she said.
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
Previous Posts
- On the lighter side... You like-a the Matrix? Yo...
- "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but ...
- When a man is deprived of the power of expression,...
- Real charity and real ability never to condemn--th...
- Deja vu. I just returned from two days in Dayton;...
- I wrote a friend today about becoming a deacon. H...
- THE AVOWAL As swimmers dare to lie face to th...
- The grass is deep by the river, very green, very l...
- I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope...
- No place on earth I'd rather be... Last night Gre...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home