Llueve. It rains. For a while now, my friend James has been closing his emails simply with "rain," and here it is. I awoke this morning to the cozy feeling of being all tucked in while raindrops pattered outside my window. I am grateful. Friends told me they will mow down their barren cornfields and cut their losses, but the beans can still be saved. Again, gratitude.
I woke up in the middle of the night conversing with myself in Instant Messages of all things. These concise little phrases devoid for the most part of subject nouns are taking over my brain. I installed IM last week and a flurry of conversations have ensued.
"Must sleep"
"Only 2:45"
"Already?"
"Back to sleep then."
I find this a little worrisome.
Now it's Friday morning. Seventy two hours until my first official school day. Much to do. Messy classroom. Must go.
I woke up in the middle of the night conversing with myself in Instant Messages of all things. These concise little phrases devoid for the most part of subject nouns are taking over my brain. I installed IM last week and a flurry of conversations have ensued.
"Must sleep"
"Only 2:45"
"Already?"
"Back to sleep then."
I find this a little worrisome.
Now it's Friday morning. Seventy two hours until my first official school day. Much to do. Messy classroom. Must go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home