Do you remember? Do you remember the first day of school? Was it joy you felt? Relief that life would fall into a familiar routine? Or was it apprehension? A sense that your summer liberties were being taken away? Anticipation of new friendships? Fear of old rivalries, or cruelties at the hands of your classmates? Or was it about the sense of wonder that all things were being made new again?
Tuesday, August 20, 2002
Previous Posts
- You cannot be anything other than what you are, I ...
- Llueve. It rains. For a while now, my friend Jam...
- People are being so kind right now. New colleague...
- The new life starts here. Today. Now. I have ...
- I traveled many miles today to visit a friend. We...
- Waking up. When I was 25, my mother died. Two an...
- I've been reading again. It always happens. I ca...
- I have this censored word list. Now that I am bac...
- I went to Kohl's today to do a little "retail ther...
- I can breathe again. It seems a teacher who had a...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home