Tonight is hot, heavy and oppressive. I am so ready for fall. I think it will really arrive tomorrow, with a high of 73 forecast. Come soon, autumn. I'm waiting.
Greg and I are walking in the mornings. It used to be a little stroll but now I'm getting serious. This full time desk job makes me sluggish.
Have I mentioned chick weekend lately? The countdown is on. Less than a week to go. I'm cutting it short this year but I'm oh so pumped. I think I'll open a beer right now to celebrate. Cheers!
Greg and I are walking in the mornings. It used to be a little stroll but now I'm getting serious. This full time desk job makes me sluggish.
Have I mentioned chick weekend lately? The countdown is on. Less than a week to go. I'm cutting it short this year but I'm oh so pumped. I think I'll open a beer right now to celebrate. Cheers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home