Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
"
The spiritual life is always about letting go. It is never about holding on."
~ Jesse Lee Peterson
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:57 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Rainy Sunday afternoon. When is the last time thi...
So it's Saturday morning and I'm working (well alm...
Tonight is hot, heavy and oppressive. I am so rea...
Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hu...
Sunshine and light. Today. Enjoy it.
I spent a lot of time with one of my brothers last...
Home. Quiet. Yessssssss.
I'm home for just a couple of days, and then off t...
How many of us are walking around our cushy lives ...
At the board meeting for OEP, where I work, (hurra...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home