Chick weekend cannot come soon enough. Except that it's like chick twodays for me. And it ends Saturday early. I leave tomorrow, meet up with a friend in Indy for lunch, then meet my mates down at the cabin.
Life, which was really fun a couple of weeks ago, is pretty close to the bone right now. Finally, the reality of a full time desk job sets in. So it seems that the routine I've settled into is lots of travel in the early spring, then it peaks again midsummer through September. I've got months ahead of me at home now.
To break up these long days at my desk, I've taken to playing yahoo launchcast radio. Scootin' around to Damien Rice and The Shins. Oh and I really miss Kim, my former workmate/IM buddy/launchcast listener. There was always a workday laugh when she was around. Alas, she's at U of Maryland learning how to be a social worker. This one's for you, Kim!
Life, which was really fun a couple of weeks ago, is pretty close to the bone right now. Finally, the reality of a full time desk job sets in. So it seems that the routine I've settled into is lots of travel in the early spring, then it peaks again midsummer through September. I've got months ahead of me at home now.
To break up these long days at my desk, I've taken to playing yahoo launchcast radio. Scootin' around to Damien Rice and The Shins. Oh and I really miss Kim, my former workmate/IM buddy/launchcast listener. There was always a workday laugh when she was around. Alas, she's at U of Maryland learning how to be a social worker. This one's for you, Kim!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home