Things are decidedly brighter than they were a few days ago. An awesome holiday with family. Many people around to hang out with. A movie with the kids (when do I ever go with a group of ten relatives to anything?), an evening at Stephanie's bar (sans kids), amazing food (sweet potato hash browns with red peppers and scrambled eggs with fresh spinach and feta for breakfast.), talk about the neo-conservative agenda and what it means to us (thank you, Lord, for like-minded relatives). Thank you to my big sister and her husband for a wonderful time. It did the four of us a lot of good to get away from our little town, and also diffused some nuclear family tension.
I read an article today about global warming and the Arctic. I worry, I worry. Another here. It seems like all I do these days is fill the tank for all the travel connected with this job, and our engagements 40 miles away in Fort Wayne. This weighs on me, but have I cut back? Uh...no. Has it always seemed like the world is on a collision course with major disaster?
I read an article today about global warming and the Arctic. I worry, I worry. Another here. It seems like all I do these days is fill the tank for all the travel connected with this job, and our engagements 40 miles away in Fort Wayne. This weighs on me, but have I cut back? Uh...no. Has it always seemed like the world is on a collision course with major disaster?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home