I let my daughter watch "Fear Factor" last night. (I hesitate even to mention it because who knows what the blogspot banner at the top will bring up.) She begged and begged. I acquiesced. Never again.
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Previous Posts
- "The greatest protection in all the world is lovin...
- I had this beautiful Madeleine L'Engle quote I got...
- I got a valentine. Mmhmm, yesterday, from a frien...
- A couple of months ago, it seemed like there was s...
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagina...
- It's the week where we honor love, right? So, lov...
- Carlie Brucia. A name nobody knew a week ago. Th...
- Snow day #6. It will never end, I tell you. The...
- "Time. Yes, time. Is it real? Or merely an illu...
- "The February sunshine steeps your boughs And tin...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home