A couple of months ago, it seemed like there was so much time for blogging. But the hours, the calendar, the days fill up with way too much activity. I want to tell you about beads at the jail today. I've got a blog entry half-written in my head about the awesome people I've met while conducting interviews for the needs assessment I'm doing. But here it is Wednesday afternoon, and I'm off to my new little second part-time job. And there's a huge and weighty job interview Friday--like for the job, the career-changing job. And I'm so busy I keep making the stupidest mistakes these days. Like the kind that make me wince to even remember them. So. Have a beautiful Wednesday. I'll try to get my head back on straight.
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Previous Posts
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagina...
- It's the week where we honor love, right? So, lov...
- Carlie Brucia. A name nobody knew a week ago. Th...
- Snow day #6. It will never end, I tell you. The...
- "Time. Yes, time. Is it real? Or merely an illu...
- "The February sunshine steeps your boughs And tin...
- "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." ~A.J...
- February 2nd. Groundhog's Day. But not to me. S...
- I love the idea of spiritual practice. Like today...
- Saturday morning, 0 degree weather, sun just comin...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home