"Time. Yes, time. Is it real? Or merely an illusion, something man has fashioned to measure his progress in a timeless universe? In one's inner self, time takes a different form. Not flowing like a river but calm like a lake. Have you noticed, for instance, that in dreams, past, present, and future blend freely?"
~Safer Dal
From Simply Living The Spirit of the Indigenous People
Now, now, now. Everything I need is here, now. I'll be learning this lesson a million more times in my life. I'll write it a thousand times on this blog. I'm here, God is here, love is here. This moment is eternity. Every breath should remind me. Love, life, light, here.
~Safer Dal
From Simply Living The Spirit of the Indigenous People
Now, now, now. Everything I need is here, now. I'll be learning this lesson a million more times in my life. I'll write it a thousand times on this blog. I'm here, God is here, love is here. This moment is eternity. Every breath should remind me. Love, life, light, here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home