Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Friday, January 30, 2004
"Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer."
~Barbara De Angelis
posted by Mrs. Clark at
6:20 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It occurs to me that I've been walking around scat...
Sunshine, 12 degrees above zero, no school for the...
More of the same today. My window looks into a sn...
Monday, snow day. The kids and I are home today, ...
If we could read the secret history of our enemies...
Moneymoneymoney. A woman in my town has had her ...
I'm reading a new book, The Art of Forgiveness, Lo...
Why I need George W. Bush Okay, here we go. *win...
A few statistics on the morning after the State of...
Home. Two kids running up to me in the terminal w...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home