Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Sunday, January 25, 2004
If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should see sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:12 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Moneymoneymoney. A woman in my town has had her ...
I'm reading a new book, The Art of Forgiveness, Lo...
Why I need George W. Bush Okay, here we go. *win...
A few statistics on the morning after the State of...
Home. Two kids running up to me in the terminal w...
"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laugh...
"He who attempts to act and do things for others o...
Last night I dreamed that Keith, my death row penp...
What would it be like to live on less than $800 a ...
"Religions are different roads converging to the s...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home