I had this beautiful Madeleine L'Engle quote I got from Rachel a long time ago. She had it on a door in her kitchen. I put it on my refrigerator. Then I lost it, and Rachel couldn't remember it once she had taken it off her door. I searched high and low google-wise and never did find it. Then yesterday, in an office where I worked five years ago, I looked up and there it was. Reunited.
"We do not draw people to Christ by loudly discrediting what they believe, by telling them how wrong they are and how right we are, but by showing them a light that is so lovely that they want with all their hearts to know the source of it."
~Madeleine L'Engle
"We do not draw people to Christ by loudly discrediting what they believe, by telling them how wrong they are and how right we are, but by showing them a light that is so lovely that they want with all their hearts to know the source of it."
~Madeleine L'Engle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home