"I have known war as few men now living know it. Its very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a means of settling international disputes."
~General Douglas MacArthur
As I prepare for Thanksgiving, I cannot help but think of those who will not be joining their families at table this year, those serving in Iraq, those hospitalized with war-related injuries, those who gave their lives this year for a cause I don't even believe in. This war weighs heavily on my heart today. It's time to bring our men and women home.
~General Douglas MacArthur
As I prepare for Thanksgiving, I cannot help but think of those who will not be joining their families at table this year, those serving in Iraq, those hospitalized with war-related injuries, those who gave their lives this year for a cause I don't even believe in. This war weighs heavily on my heart today. It's time to bring our men and women home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home