Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Saturday, November 15, 2003
"
Peace is a process that begins with each of us and radiates out from there
."
William Ury
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:56 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
"Over the years, I have learned to quit speeding ...
By the time many young girls reach adolescence the...
I went to a band concert. Two rows ahead of me, m...
On the lighter side... You like-a the Matrix? Yo...
"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but ...
When a man is deprived of the power of expression,...
Real charity and real ability never to condemn--th...
Deja vu. I just returned from two days in Dayton;...
I wrote a friend today about becoming a deacon. H...
THE AVOWAL As swimmers dare to lie face to th...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home