
I sat on my front porch yesterday with a camera trying to snap a picture of the leaves raining down in the breeze. Alas.
The weekend begins. A friend comes for dinner tonight all the way from Massachusetts, a recital later of one of Greg's favorite students, ferrying kids on excursions tomorrow, missing a party in SB tomorrow night, and then the big Junior High Sunday worship I've been coordinating at church. Hoping for some more time outside Sunday afternoon. The days of color are numbered.
Last night I facilitated a discussion on religious pluralism and faith at the college. It went well.
And the quote of the day? On mystery:
Give exceeding thanks for the mystery which remains a mystery still -- the veil that hides you from the infinite, which makes it possible for you to believe in what you cannot see. ~ Robert Nathan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home