Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
The genius of communication is the ability to be both totally honest and totally kind at the same time.
~ John Powell
posted by Mrs. Clark at
12:11 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
All good things must change.~Gemma HayesIt's the b...
Invitationsthe trees--the frosted red with dusty g...
I would say that the first parenting class did not...
It's a new start tonight--I go back to the jail. ...
I was not looking for my dreams to interpret my li...
It is much more possible for the sun to give out d...
Whatever you are, be a good one.~Abraham Lincoln
Last night, in spirituality group, we talked about...
Knowingunconditional love is all we ever wantedto ...
In the afternoon today, Greg and I took some time ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home