The weekend was very full. Started out with my chicks, Thursday to Saturday. We were a small little group, just 3, but we hiked, we bead shopped, we ate superb food. Then off to a district band contest where they placed with a gold. On to regionals. Saturday night-a neighborhood party and Sunday, church and more church, leading up to 8:30 last night. I am so ready to pull in and nest about now. Out there all weekend, it's time for quiet.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Previous Posts
- A friend is one who holds your faith for you when ...
- Chick weekend cannot come soon enough. Except tha...
- "The spiritual life is always about letting go. It...
- Rainy Sunday afternoon. When is the last time thi...
- So it's Saturday morning and I'm working (well alm...
- Tonight is hot, heavy and oppressive. I am so rea...
- Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hu...
- Sunshine and light. Today. Enjoy it.
- I spent a lot of time with one of my brothers last...
- Home. Quiet. Yessssssss.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home