The Rockies are sprawled outside my window right now, just waiting for us to make their acquaintance again. It is bright and hot here in Fort Collins, everything not being irrigated or watered the color of straw. This here is drought country, and it stretches from back home, all the way across the midwest and the plains. A thousand miles of dry crunchy grass..
Tuesday, July 16, 2002
Previous Posts
- Beware of falling rockets. We took the kids to th...
- At the height of laughter, the universe is flung i...
- This is the kind of summer day I dream about. Dee...
- I light a candle in my window, Every night been lo...
- little things that open up my grateful heart fal...
- Last night I came across a quote in my journal. I...
- Note to self: Invite more house guests to stay ov...
- Okay, okay, I'll stop the self-pity thing NOW. ...
- Warning: This entry turns out to be rather depres...
- Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home