I have one weekend of travel left, and then a month-long break. This is a very good thing. I've met all kinds of interesting people in the last few weeks, passed by hundreds of people in walks between airport terminals, had two really interesting conversations on planes--one about Vera Bradley and one about forgiveness. I've partnered up with different people to present and talk, prayed with many, many good folks, been hosted by gracious strangers, and listened to lots of conflict stories. A few participants in workshops have been a tough sell when it comes to conflict transformation but many more are eager to learn. Me, I'm learning to speak better about the issues in the context of faith. Isn't that what ministers are supposed to do?
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- All the diamonds in this world that mean anything...
- Virginia.It's a beautiful place. Sooooooo green....
- I love spring.There are fifteen hour days and twe...
- Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual aston...
- Hi there. It's a very busy life.This quote comes ...
- Spring!! How beautiful is that? I'm home for three...
- Do you liebe?Love much. Earth has enough of bitter...
- Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Home from a...
- Mardi Gras"You wake from dreams of doom and--for ...
- Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in w...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home