Virginia.It's a beautiful place. Sooooooo green. The dogwoods and redbuds are like fairy clouds on the mountains. Spring, she doesn't have to do much but sit back and let all us mortals catch our collective breath in adoration.
Back to the airport in a little bit for the flight home. This week the travel schedule only includes Dayton. Amen to that. Then for the weekend, a party. I miss everything at home right now. Here, in the East, it's been a workshop, a board meeting, and an intervention one day to the next to the next. Sticking all this stuff together seems smart--less travel, killing three birds with one stone, but it's too much. The lesson for this spring is moderation. What was I thinking when I put this crazy schedule together?
And now, the good word:
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
~ János Arany


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home