Hi there. It's a very busy life.

This quote comes from the workshop I attended in San Antonio two weeks/a whole lifetime ago. You might find it boring and dry, but it is so soothing to me. I wish every pastor could live it.
“The pastors who survive [high level congregational conflict] don’t bunker in or play victim, but will use it as an opportunity to say, 'This is a great chance to look at my leadership style, and I’ll learn and grow. I’ll also model mature leadership for the congregation.'"
~Susan Nienaber
Would that it were so.

This quote comes from the workshop I attended in San Antonio two weeks/a whole lifetime ago. You might find it boring and dry, but it is so soothing to me. I wish every pastor could live it.
“The pastors who survive [high level congregational conflict] don’t bunker in or play victim, but will use it as an opportunity to say, 'This is a great chance to look at my leadership style, and I’ll learn and grow. I’ll also model mature leadership for the congregation.'"
~Susan Nienaber
Would that it were so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home