Sunshine at last!! My spirits are lifting right off the ground. Nothing new on the job front but I feel like last Friday was the low. I gathered some more little career ideas. I spoke with those who have the power to hire. I'm just going to sit tight for awhile. Who knows what will happen. Meanwhile rumors fly about between teachers, between parents, on the soccer field, in the break room.
Last week, I ate out at the yummiest little Indian restaurant. It was vegetarian paradise. Vegetable croquettes in a tomato-cream curry. I think it was called pancha korma. Naan with tomato chutney. Samosas dipped in some kind of plum sauce. And a tall lassi at the end. I could eat there every week. Too bad I won't have the money, huh?
Last week, I ate out at the yummiest little Indian restaurant. It was vegetarian paradise. Vegetable croquettes in a tomato-cream curry. I think it was called pancha korma. Naan with tomato chutney. Samosas dipped in some kind of plum sauce. And a tall lassi at the end. I could eat there every week. Too bad I won't have the money, huh?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home