There's not a lot to say. Very grateful for mild winter weather--our furnace died today, and we're making do with the wood stove. We're pretty sure it's time for a new furnace--a huge expense we didn't anticipate. But right now, it's warm, we're cozy, so I'm happy.
The retreat will be postponed. I need to work on arrangements to get this new furnace asap. It's kind of disappointing.
Last night, on the way home from Dayton, I saw the most beautiful sunset. And tonight, another. How can one be down when there is such beauty in the world? And what is money anyway to something like a sunset?
The retreat will be postponed. I need to work on arrangements to get this new furnace asap. It's kind of disappointing.
Last night, on the way home from Dayton, I saw the most beautiful sunset. And tonight, another. How can one be down when there is such beauty in the world? And what is money anyway to something like a sunset?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home